Psst! Remember to Register Your Organization to Participate by March 1, and Complete Your Giving Day Profile by March 15!
Register for Nevada's Big Give by March 1.
Register as a tax-deductible organization with the IRS by February 15.
Attest that your organization is compliant with applicable state fundraising laws by March 1.
*NEW HERE? Download the Getting Started Guide!
For more questions regarding Nevada's Big Give, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Prepare & Plan
Helpful Support Articles
Giving Day Blog Articles
- What Do Highly Successful Giving Day Hosts Do Differently?
- How Do I Add an Additional Administrator?
- The Giving Day Profile Cheat Sheet
- 3 Things Your Donors Expect from You on Your Giving Day
- 3 Rules for a Successful Giving Day
- 5 Essential Roles for Your Giving Day Team
- Meaningful Assignments for Giving Day Volunteers
- 5 Things You Need to Know to Line Up a Sponsor
- How to Get Matching Gift Prospects on Board for Your Giving Day
- How to Utilize Giving Day Prizes in 5 Easy Steps
- Creative Giving Day Engagement Ideas
- 5 Free and Simple Ways to Promote a Giving Day
- Is Your Giving Day Profile Making a Good First Impression?
- Your Best Post-Giving Day Fundraising Strategy
- There's More to Giving Days Than Raising Money
Graphics: Download Nevada's Big Give promotional materials including logos, social share images, print materials, and more!